Free Shipping in the U.S.
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
Show off your passions and impress friends, family & new people with this unique patent t-shirt printed just for you! Multi-Tool patent art shirt featuring illustrations from the 2008 U.S. Patent filing. Printed on 100% cotton athletic fit t-shirts. These shirts look awesome, fit well and are great conversation starters!
This Multi-Tool patent design is printed on a high quality, lightweight, short sleeve t-shirt. It is available in many sizes and colors and since we print our shirts on demand, each shirt you order is unique!
Multi-Tool Patent T-Shirt Details
- Product Type: T-Shirt
- Design: Multi-Tool Patent Art
- Genre: Sports / Hiking & Camping
- Patent Published Year: 2008
- Inventors: Reinhard Srajer, Nathan E. Knight, Melissa C. Yale, Hollan A. Tsuda, Glenn Klecker and Benjamin C. Rivera
- Small - Length: 27" (68cm), Width: 18" (48cm)
- Medium - Length: 28" (71cm), Width: 20" (51cm)
- Large - Length: 29" (73cm), Width: 22" (59cm)
- XL - Length: 30" (76cm), Width: 24" (61cm)
- 2XL - Length: 31" (79cm), Width: 26" (66cm)
- 3XL - Length: 32" (81cm), Width: 28" (71cm)
- Athletic Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- 100% ring-spun lightweight cotton
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Seamless collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem