Court Reporter Stenotype Patent Canvas Print
Free Shipping in the U.S.
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
Show off your passions and impress friends, family & visitors with unique patent wall art printed just for you! Court Reporter Stenotype canvas patent print featuring illustrations from the 1933 U.S. Patent filing. Printed on a satin finish canvas and hand stretched over a solid wood frame. These prints make great gifts and are perfect for decorating any room!
This Court Reporter Stenotype canvas print comes stretched over a sturdy wooden frame. It is available in many sizes and background styles and since we print our products on demand, each print you order is unique!
Court Reporter Stenotype Canvas Wall Art Details
- Product Type: Canvas Print
- Design: Court Reporter Stenotype Patent Art
- Genre: Work & Industry / Legal & Government
- Patent Published Year: 1933
- Inventors: Murphy Shirley D and Westlund Albert F
Canvas Print Specifications
- Hand stretched & glued
- Poly-cotton blend canvas
- 20.5 mil thick canvas
- Matte-finish coating
- Hanger included (detached)