Electrodynamic Speaker Framed Patent Print
Free Shipping in the U.S.
Ships in 1 to 3 business days.
Show off your passions and impress friends, family & visitors with unique patent wall art printed just for you! Electrodynamic Speaker framed patent art print featuring illustrations from the 1951 U.S. Patent filing. Printed on hiqh quality heavy stock paper and framed in a light weight wood frame. These prints make great gifts and are perfect for decorating any room!
This Electrodynamic Speaker patent art print comes framed in a light weight matte black wood frame. It is available in many sizes and background styles and since we print our products on demand, each print you order is unique!
Electrodynamic Speaker Patent Framed Wall Art Details
- Product Type: Framed Print
- Design: Electrodynamic Speaker Patent Art
- Genre: Music / Speakers & Microphones
- Patent Published Year: 1951
- Inventors: John F Marquis
- Material: Wood
- Color: Black
- Face Width: 1"
- Depth: 3/4"
- Front Protector: Shatter Resistant Acrylic Glazing
- Fiber Board Backing
- Hanging hardware included
- Heavyweight Stock Paper
- Pigment-based Archival Ink
- Matte Finish
- Digitally Printed
- Full-Coverage Borderless Print (no white borders)