Film Projector Framed Patent Print
Free Shipping in the U.S.
Ships in 1 to 3 business days.
Show off your passions and impress friends, family & visitors with unique patent wall art printed just for you! Film Projector framed patent art print featuring illustrations from the 1936 U.S. Patent filing. Printed on hiqh quality heavy stock paper and framed in a deep wood gallery frame. These prints make great gifts and are perfect for decorating any room!
This Film Projector patent art print comes framed in a light weight matte black wood frame. It is available in many sizes and background styles and since we print our products on demand, each print you order is unique!
Film Projector Patent Framed Wall Art Details
- Product Type: Framed Print
- Design: Film Projector Patent Art
- Genre: Movies & Film / Movies & Film
- Patent Published Year: 1936
- Inventors: Jr Theodore Lindenberg
- Material: Wood
- Color: Black
- Face Width: 7/8"
- Depth: 1 1/2"
- Front Protector: Shatter Resistant Acrylic Glazing
- Hanger: Pre-attached
- Fiber Board Backing
- Heavyweight Stock Paper (10mil thick)
- Pigment-based Archival Ink
- Matte Finish
- Digitally Printed
- Full-Coverage Borderless Print (no white borders)